By Paying a Deposit on your order, you are approving the order quote and artwork proof for your particular job and the following terms and conditions.
All orders require 50% down / 50% on the date of pick-up/shipment. Full payment MUST be received before orders will be allowed to leave All About Signs and Shirts premises. The only exception to the prior payment requirements are those customers who have been placed on a payment term agreement. Payment can be made by check, credit/debit card or cash. Checks require 5 Business Days to Process. There is a $25.00 charge for returned checks. On delinquent accounts past 30 days overdue a convenience fee of 5% (per month) of the the open balances will be applied to the account. Any orders left at All About Signs and Shirts over 90 days will be treated as abandoned and will be donated to charity and all deposits will be forfeited.
Turnaround times reflect an average completion time of normal orders. These times are not guaranteed. For guaranteed production dates ask your sales representative about our rush order services. Turnaround times are quoted in working business days. Weekends, Holidays and transit times are not included. PLEASE PLAN FOR TIME SENSITIVE JOBS IN ADVANCE.
All Rush orders will be subjected to a rush fee based on needed turnaround time and current workload. To discuss the actual rush charge please contact a sales rep at 636-456-7949.
Prices do not include shipping (unless otherwise specified). Any shipping changes may result in extended turnaround times. All About Signs and Shirts is not responsible for any loss, damage or shipping delays caused by a delivery carrier.
Due to different dye lots/fabric differences within a chosen brand, All About Signs and Shirts is not responsible for variations in garment discharge-ability. When multiple brands or colors of garment are used in a fashion ink runs, printed colors will vary because of the different fabric colors. Monitor display settings can greatly affect the color you see on screen. Currently we do not offer PMS color matching on garments. All about Signs and Shirts will print and/or embroider customer supplier apparel products, but is not responsible for any lost or damaged items, and will not compensate the customer in anyway nor replace the product if damages should occur, or should the product be lost.
All print-ready artwork must be submitted at 300 dpi or in a vector format, but overhauls, custom creations, and complete cleanups are charged per project. Any Job required over 15 minutes of artwork is subject to an art charge, billable in 15 minute increments at $80/hour.. House generated art must be paid in full if rendered, and will not be refunded.
Not all prints can be achieved through conventional screen printing. We will do our absolute best to match your requests / shirt templates but your shirts will not always look EXACTLY as they do on your computer screen in real life. With printing over seams, collars, and zippers comes issues of ink-buildup and ink not always filling in gaps right next to the seams. When printing onto the sleeve, collar, and shoulder area the print will not always be able to go as far onto the sleeve or onto the collar as you’re wanting, but we will always print the image as offset as we can. We will let you know if something is impossible, but feel free to throw any projects our way.
OTHER TERMS & CONDITIONS
* Claims for damages, defects or shortages must be submitted in writing within 10 working days after the delivery of the product to the end customer.
* In the event of an order misprint, ALL of the original order must be returned, at which point All about Signs and Shirts will go through each product to ensure no additional returns are warranted.
* Any orders left at All About Signs and Shirts over 90 days will be treated as abandoned and will be donated to charity and all deposits will be forfeited.
* All About Signs and Shirts liability shall be limited to the stated sales price of any defective goods. We will not be liable for any consequential damages such as profit loss etc.
* Prices, terms and conditions are subject to change without notice. Please read all information before submitting your order.
* Because Screen printing is custom made merchandise, cancellation of an order will result in charges for any set up or pre press costs incurred before cancellation and all restocking fees incurred by our distributors.
* Orders cannot be canceled once production has begun. All orders are subjected to restocking fees if cancellations are made before any production or art prep has happened.